Yes, we get all the seasons here in Northern Virginia, and I just decided this is a good category for the VLOG!
The seasonal breakdown to prepare you for living in Northern Virginia
- In the Winter we get icy weather including snow, temperatures in the teens, sleet and “wintery weather”.
- In the Spring it is 70’s and 80’s with a long blooming period, some thunderstorms and few bugs.
- Summer can be hot with temperatures reaching 100… plus high humidity and mosquitoes.
- Fall comes in October with spectacular foliage and moderate temperatures.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The fall leaf clean-up schedule (dougfrancis.com)