Update: This Vienna VA Home SOLD in August 2011
You have waited for a home backing to the W&OD bike trail in Vienna and here it is. Bike to work! This four bedroom rambler has three full baths, an office with french doors, a huge deck overlooking a nice level yard. Check out the photos and you will want to see this home located in Tamarack just off Hunter Mill Road.
- Updated large kitchen
- Walk out basement
- Natural Gas Heat
- Back yard access to W&OD Trail
- .48 Acre Lot
- Flat, grass back yard
- Wood burning fireplace
- Large, eat-in kitchen
- First floor master bedroom
- Could easily be a 5 bedroom house
- 5 year old roof, siding and downspouts
- Lots of natural light!
- Madison High School
The entire home was recently painted and you will find new carpet too. It is in “move-in” condition! Even as you go downstairs to the finished, walk-out lower level, you will be impressed with the size of this home… there is even a storage room and workshop room.
Located in Tamarack… right off Hunter Mill Road in Vienna VA
A Vienna VA classic on a premium lot! Located in convenient Tamarack near the corner of Hunter Mill Road and the W&OD. It is also convenient to Reston, Tysons Corner, Dulles Airport, Reston and Fair Oaks Hospital, the W&OD Bike Trail, and much more!
Your Realtor can show you this property Thursday, or call Listing Agent Doug Francis now @ 703-304-6827 to make an appointment. Listed at $635,000.
Here is a link to Google’s Satellite view of this home: http://goo.gl/maps/TGF7
- Can Social Media sell my Vienna home? (dougfrancis.com)
- Yes, it’s your Second Showing (dougfrancis.com)
- Home Selling Tips: The “Coming Soon” Sign (dougfrancis.com)
- So, what is my home worth? (dougfrancis.com)