Walk to Starbucks!
Update: This home sold in December 2011
New on the Fairfax Virginia real estate market October 26th. Yes, this home is in excellent condition and ready for you to move into quickly!
- 4 upstairs bedroom
- 3 full baths upstairs
- Large gourmet kitchen
- Home office with glass french doors & transom
- Dramatic family room
- Mud room
- 2 gas fireplaces
- Bedroom level laundry room
- Freshly painted, gleaming oak hardwood floors, and new carpet
- Almost 5,000 square feet on two levels
- Large unfinished basement, walk-up stairs
- Two car garage
A classic brick front colonial that will impress you the moment you arrive. The oak hardwood were just refinished a really shine, plus the painters just finished up and the house really pops. (By the way, that’s Benjamin Moore’s Sandy Hook Gray).
Minutes from Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks Hospital, George Mason University, Wegmans, Movie Theaters and great shopping!
If you want to see about 100 photos then take a look at my “working” pics here.
Your Realtor can show you this property any time, or call Listing Agent Doug Francis now @ 703-304-6827 to make an appointment.
- So your Vienna home still hasn’t sold… (dougfrancis.com)