Classic Colonial in Little Rocky Run
UPDATE: Under Contract
New on the Clifton real estate market September 9th. This colonial is on a charming cul-de-sac of homes built in 2003 that is part of Little Rocky Run. It has has tons of features and is ready for you to move into quickly.
- Five upstairs bedrooms
- Three fulls baths and one half bath
- Huge deck that’s perfect for entertaining
- Gourmet kitchen
- Oak hardwood floors on the main level
- Unique veranda off of the master bedroom
- Sun room
- Full, walk-out basement
- Main level office with french doors
- Lots of natural light
- Tons of windows with custom Hunter Douglas blinds
- End of cul-de-sac location
There is plenty of room but this home retains a comfortable, cozy feel. It has been freshly painted which shows off dramatic crown molding and custom woodwork.
Located minutes from Dulles, Fair Lakes, and Wegman’s
Your Realtor can show you this property any time, or call Listing Agent Doug Francis now @ 703-304-6827 to make an appointment.
Here is a link to Google’s Satellite view of this home: http://g.co/maps/kj7s5
If you want to see more photos, click http://goo.gl/HlfnU
- Realtor Tip of the Week | Think CLEAN (dougfrancis.com)
- Do Home Buyers Look for a Fenced Yard? (dougfrancis.com)